JUVENTAS Weterynaria Internet Store, operating at juventas-vet.com, is run by JUVENTAS Weterynaria Michał Ziółkowski, based in Jurowce, Srogów Górny 172; NIP: 7712683335, REGON: 180549723.
1. The Internet Store sells products via the Internet.
2. Orders are accepted via the Internet. In order to place an order, one needs to fill in the order form. After placing an order, a message is sent to the Buyer via e-mail that the order has reached the Store. One can also contact the office by e-mail or telephone to place an order.
3. The implementation of the order via the Internet takes place when the Store receives an e-mail from the Buyer confirming the order.
4. The order completion time is up to 14 working days from the date of receipt of the order confirmation.
5. The order will be accepted for processing before the prior agreement on how to pay for the goods and determine the costs and method of delivering the product to the Client.
6. Receipt date = delivery time + expected delivery time.
7. In case of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the Buyer shall be immediately informed about it. The Buyer decides whether the order is to be partially or fully canceled.
8. A limited number of goods are intended for promotional sales and clearance. Orders are executed in the order of receipt of confirmed orders until the stocks covered by this form of sale are exhausted.
9. All prices are in EUR and exclude VAT for EU VAT companies. The Store reserves the right to change prices of goods on offer, introduce new goods to the offer of the online store, carry out and cancel promotional actions on the store's websites or make changes to them.
10. The Buyer can pay for the ordered goods by choosing one of the following payment methods:
- by bank transfer to the store's account, paypal, or credit card.
11. Ordered goods are sent with the courier company "RABEN".
12. At the moment of confirmation by the Buyer of the order sent by them, a contract is concluded between the SELLER and the BUYER. The subject of the contract are the goods listed in the order. The rights and obligations of the parties resulting from the concluded agreement are regulated in the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws fro 1964, no. 16, item 93 as amended) and in the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damages caused by a hazardous product (Journal of Laws from 2000, no. 22, item 271 as amended),
13. The contract for the sale of goods is concluded in accordance with Polish law.
14. The court having jurisdiction over disputes arising from the contract of sale is the court having jurisdiction over the defendant's registered office or the court having jurisdiction over the place of performance of the contract.
15. Please be informed that the personal data provided on the order form at JUVENTAS Weterynaria store is collected and processed in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 item 926 as amended).
a) The contracting Client consents to JUVENTAS Weterynaria’s storage and processing of the personal data contained in the order only for the purpose of processing the orders placed in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws no. 133 item 883).
b) The personal data collected will under no circumstances be disclosed to third parties.
c) Each Client of our store has the right to access, modify and delete their personal data from our database.
d) Clients' personal data provided during registration may be processed for marketing purposes within the meaning of Article 7(5) of the Personal Data Protection Act, provided that the Client agrees to this in a separate statement, which constitutes Appendix 1 to these Regulations.
e) The Client's contact data may be used by the store to send commercial information by electronic means, provided that the Client agrees to this in a separate statement, which constitutes Appendix 2 to these Regulations.
16. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement for a period of 14 days, without giving any reasons and without incurring any costs other than those provided for by law.
17. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller via email.
18. If the Consumer submits a statement of withdrawal by e-mail, the statement should be sent to email@example.com. If the Consumer makes a statement of withdrawal in writing, the statement should be sent to the following address: JUVENTAS Weterynaria Michał Ziółkowski, 38-507 Jurowce, Srogów Górny 172. To meet the 14-day deadline for withdrawal from the contract it is sufficient to send the declaration before its expiration.
19. In the event of withdrawal from an agreement concluded remotely, the agreement shall be deemed not to have been entered into. The Seller shall be obligated to immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract, return to the Consumer all payments made by them, excluding the costs of delivery of the Goods. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as the one used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to another method of refund which does not involve any costs for them.
20. If the Seller does not offer to collect the Goods from the Consumer themselves, then the Seller may withhold the return of payments received from the Consumer until the moment of receipt of the Goods back or delivery by the Consumer of a proof of sending the Goods back - whichever takes place earlier.
21. The Consumer shall be obligated to return the returned Goods to the Seller or hand over the Goods to the person authorized by the Seller to collect them immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the day on which they withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send the Goods before its expiration. Please pack and secure the returned Goods so that they are not damaged during transport.
22. The returned goods must be sent back to the following address: JUVENTAS Weterynaria Michał Ziółkowski, Srogów Górny 172, 38-507 Jurowce, Poland.
23. The Consumer shall bear only the direct costs of returning the Goods, unless the Seller agreed to bear them.
24. The Consumer shall be liable for any reduction in the value of the returned Goods resulting from their use beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods. The Seller reserves the right to claim damages against the Consumer, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
25. Sending the product by the Client back to the Seller's premises against cash on delivery will not be accepted.
26. Complaints on JUVENTAS Weterynaria goods. If, after receiving the goods, the Client finds manufacturing defects in the goods, they should inform JUVENTAS Weterynaria Michał Ziółkowski about the situation and send the product back to JUVENTAS Weterynaria Michał Ziółkowski, Srogów Górny 172, 38-507 Jurowce, after contacting the company and determining the manner of sending the claimed goods. Costs associated with sending back the goods complained shall be borne by the Seller. A description of the reason for the complaint must be attached to the returned goods. The damaged product will be replaced with a new one of full value, and if this is no longer possible (for example, due to the exhaustion of stocks), the Store shall return the equivalent of the price of the product to the buyer or offer them a choice of other goods available at the Store.